SMEG 50’s Retro Style 10-cup coffeemaker in pastel green. You’ll love how it breathes new life into old ways.
There’s a wide collection of books available to help change your current menus. These titles can help you reach your goals.
Bring the outdoors in to freshen up your space, increase your storage and add some nature- inspired hues.
Growing herbs is a historical practice, and this nifty system allows even those in small spaces to eat what they grow.
Gorgeous bamboo dinnerware is perfect for mixing and matching and creating a stunning outdoor tablescape.
This kombucha brewing kit allows you to try your hand at brewing your own healthy kombucha cocktails.
Elevate your cocktails with this pretty outdoor glassware. The fine details fit into any botanical decor scheme.
The prefect backpack. Enjoy an afternoon adventure, whether lazing in the park or taking a summer hike.
1. Cravings: Hungry for More Cookbook by Chrissy Teigen, indigo.ca.
2. Daily Greens: 4 Day Cleanse by Shauna R. Martin, indigo.ca.
3. One Part Plant by Jessica Murnane, indigo.ca.
4. Life at Home seagrass basket collection, loblaws.ca
5. I am Hydroponic indoor garden kit, Indigo.ca.
6. PC Bamboo fibre dinnerware, loblaws.ca.
7. PC Bamboo large leaf snack tray, loblaws.ca.
8. The Wellness Mama: 5 Step Lifestlye Detox by Katie Wells, indigo.ca.
9. The Mindful Glow Cookbook: Radiant Recipes for Being the Happiest, Healthiest You by Abbey Sharp, indigo.ca.
10. Kombucha Brewing Kit, amazon.ca.
11. PC decal glasses, loblaws.ca.
12. Four-person picnic backpack in brown, wayfair.ca.